Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday.....Hairstylist weild Magic!!

 Yup this is me.  After two months without a haircut.
 I have been so busy painting and getting the house ready for Trav's Mom to visit, I have not really had the time to take out of my day for a cut and color. I have paint in my poor mop of hair.
Until Today!!
Goddess Bless Hailey.
I believe its magic, only at a Hairstylist can make you feel like a million bucks after slopping through paint for a week!!!

I'm thankful to Hailey for wielding her magic and making me feel human once again.
 Thanks to Sara Jacobs for letting my girl kick it at her house while Mommy got a very much needed break!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for haircuts... I'm due for one soon. XO~

    ReplyDelete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)