Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Seeing the Bright Side

I'm an FBer just like the next gal.  What I have been doing on FB since I joined  almost 3 years ago is reconnecting.  As military brat,  moving  was part of the deal.  So many amazing people you meet, but as you move, you lose touch.  This FB thing has given me a chance to be back in the Know with so many people I thought forgot who I was.  It has been humbling and amazing.
I was in search of a classmate and stumble upon two who I never thought I would reconnect with again.  I never found my classmate that I was initially looking for, but, the two I found are now part of my every day FB life.
It's inspiring to me to be able to see status post on how Life is treating them and thier loved ones.  Today, I was told that my positve words help keep them afloat at times.  Funny how that just reenforces Trav and I's view on Life.  Changing the way you look at Life is a magic in its own. 
Not that we don't have our own negative days, down in the dumps.  Its just that, we see that it doesn't do us any good to stay there for very long.  I see so many negative post, I wonder if those people know how the negative you put out comes back to you in negative, three fold.
Just when I want to post something that is not so positive, I get comments like the one from my friend.  Then I see that its worth putting in the effort to stay positive.
Some bumps on life are really bad, I'm glad that I have had a change of perspective.  When bad things happen now,  I can stop with the "why me?" and look at the "what's the lesson?"
Thanks Cynthia, it means that much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)