Friday, June 3, 2011

Giving her a make over

So, we have been in Kansas for Eight months!!!  I can proudly say that we have survived a winter!! Yay!
Spring was beautiful cool and green, Nae and I missed a month of it as we were in Cali for my one of my Sis's weddings.  We can back to almost Summerlike conditions and I was eager to get started on livening up this poor, uncared for house we have rented.
Here are some of the pictures, its just paint and curtains, but its made a world of difference.


So much of the room was lost in shadow because of this drab color!




What possessed the folks before us to paint in this color, I have no idea.  It was a dungeon feeling for the whole winter.


You can see all corners of the room, and the room is HUGE !!



Like the two models in the chair??!! LOL


I went back and forth on what color to put on the walls.  I ended up with a white called , Moonrise.  The name alone was comforting!! 
Finally we feel like its a bit more like home.  Pictures of other paint projects are on the way!

1 comment:

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)