Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The make over continues...

So, here are a few more projects I took on before Mom (Trav's) came out to visit.

This place needed paint so bad, I took that Moonrise color and put it in the hallway and the bathroom, then I painted an old cupboard in the kitchen and made it new.  Take a look see for yourself.

This color difference is what happens when smokers live in a house!!



My helper!!

After TWO coats of paint with primer!!


Again, it is beyond me why they did this.


On top of the dark blue they flecked it with white!!

And now, all fixed


This cupboard now makes the tiny kitchen look HUGE!!

This is the after pictures of the bathroom, new paint, shower curtain and floor mats.


Paint is magic! :)

Maybe that is why I've been so emotionally off kilter, I'm tired from all the make over stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)