Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love

I sat down last night infront of the TV in the basement just wanting an escape for an hour.  I wanted an hour to just sit, and I wanted the TV to take me to some far off place.  I never in a million years thought I would go to Italy, Inida and Bali.  I never thought that I would cry, laugh, and gain Enlightenment from a show.  Yep, swept away by the movie, Eat, Pray, Love.
I wasn't really going to give the movie much time, but I got sucked in.  Now??  The Book will be even better.  This is a philosphy that Trav and I have been setting in motion for almost five years now.  Its working for us.  This author's insight is Joyous for me to see!! All the learnings that Life can offer.


"God dwells within you, as you."
Elizabeth Gilbert


So many Truths spoken in the film, a new resource for Hope, Faith, Love and many more things!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)