Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday.

What a rough week mentally to get through!!  I feel like I'm dodging mental land minds left and right.  A week of Ups and Downs, trying to dig deep to find the energy and want to keep the steps upward and forward.  I haven't had a week like this is quite awhile.

Eat
Pray
Love

So glad I sat to watch this movie and take a minute for me.  I'm awaiting my copy of the book.  I'm thankful for letting myself take a minute to be swept away on an amazing journey.  One I feel I have already started, but was grateful to be reminded of.
There is a part in this movie where the main character is asked to play guide to a group of folks coming through the ashram that she is attending.  She starts to talk about finding God.  Its my last Quote on this Blog. 
We look and look for what might be perceived as God.  She embraces the idea that God dwells in her, as her.  She goes on to talk about how God doesn't want us going about our Life following a routine as he did.  We were made with free spirit and the last thing he wants to do is sit in heaven and watch us do the same things he did. Free Will.  If we can know that that Divine Light is with us in all we do, it makes Life much more bearable.
Thankfully, even if its been a rough week, I still understand.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)