Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays...Halloween, Our Mermaid, and on to November

Pictures will do my Thankful Thursday justice this week.

CJ and Nae.  His first week here.  Lots of sleeping and relaxing, front porch style.

Our Little Bubble Guppie (I'm Not Little Mermaid, Mom!)
After a weekend of being so sick she stayed in bed, she was ready to go!

The Silliness that two cousins get into, by the way, this was Nae's idea.

So, there was a crap ton to be thankful for.  This is just a glimpse. This month is a month of Thankful post on FB. I know in my heart that I won't ever run out of things to be Thankful for.
Now that All Hollow's Eve is done, Happy New Year to those who celebrate.  Thanksgiving is really just right around the corner, Naenah, Trav and I will be carrying on the Traditional "Fried Chicken Wings" instead of a turkey, but all the trimmings will be the same.
Walking to the park the other day, she told me she was looking forward to Thanksgiving.
"Me too, Nae.  Me too."



1 comment:

  1. What a little love bug! =)

    She made a super cute guppie! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)