Tuesday, November 29, 2011

When a mom ingores the signs of exhaustion.

This is what happens when Moms don't rest.


Inside of two months time, I help with Wedding stuff, hosted my Parents (Trav's side), planned and went on a road trip to ColoRADo, brought home and cared for a soldier(my sweet nephew), and nursed Hubby and the Nae through colds, planned and cooked a feast for my Little family's 1st Thanksgiving, started a new work schedule.

Then, I caught a cold.  "No problem", I thought.  Natural remedies worked for Hubby and Nae, they would work for me.
Not when you're beyond exhaustion. 
Sad part?  I push so hard, I don't even know what the signs of exhaustion are anymore.

I went three weeks before I went to the Doctor.
A respiratory infection.
She was quite concerned with my lungs and breathing.
Now, I have to take all these meds to get to health.

The Lesson?
My Aunt called to check on me.  She knows that Family is my Life.  Its hers too.
"You have to care for yourself Norma.  If you don't, you can't give your loved ones the best of you."
Truth.  The truth.

Now, I'm so tired...all, the, time.

Things are in the works.  I get healthy, Life better look out.

2 comments:

  1. I think I've figured this thing out - LOL

    I said Mom's always take care of everyone else, and never stop and check on themselves. So I hope you have a speedy recovery and take care of yourself - too many loved ones depend on you - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy, I can feel the Meds working. Hopefully on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)