Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Those who ooze Negative...

Have you ever been around a person that just oozes negative vibes?  You just feel it coming off of them in giant waves of nasty?  Man, I have one of those people in my Life. 
I know that there is so much in my Life I cannot control.  Unfortunately, this is one of them.  I have to deal with this person every single day.  I'm usually a cutter, you breath nasty thoughts, I cut your ass off and out of my wonderful breeding ground of positive.  This situation is much my complicated and I find myself upset that I put up with it and SO very much up to the challenge.
This is where I change to subject, for negative to positive.  For, the longer we dwell on negative the more chance that it comes back to us.
It makes me tired, physically.  To see someone put out so much in the dark than in the Light.  It took me years and many hardships to understand how freaking Lucky I am to be Alive.
I can see so many links to so much stuff in that Life that would be different if the attitude were different.  The approach, the way things were looked at.
Having been sick for the last two weeks, I had my share of self pity, which does NO ONE any good.  Frankly, I'm at the point where I can't stand it in myself.
Maybe this is the lesson in it.  No way will my Life ever be as rough or worse than the next guy.  I choose to see Light, feel happiness and joy.
Its a simple as a choice.  I choose Love and Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)