Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful Thursdays...

Its pretty simple today.  I'm thankful for modern medicine.  Even more thankful for a Doctor that works with me to keep me in meds that are in line with my allergies, listens to my concerns, adores my daughter and stops our conversation to answer a curious little girl's questions.  A family Pharmacy and the Techs there that don't let the insurance companies step all over the clients.
There is no way that we would get the same kind of treatment in California without going through dozens of Doctor's to find the ones that treat us well.  This is small town living at its best.
It has been three and a half years since I was this sick.  I remember, very clearly, how that appointment went.  Comparing the two visits, I was treated like gold this last time.
I open my heart and let the universe know how grateful I am.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)