Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thankful Thursdays......

So, I have two blogger friends that do a "Wordless Wednesday" and "Fantastic Quote Friday". I was trying to think of something like that for my own blog....
and so born to you who are all unknown to my little blog...
Thankful Thursdays!!!!
I'm thankful for my mom, who, at the moment is mad at me. :) I know, I know...sounds like butt kissing and trying to make up.  Frankly I really don't care if she ever gets over herself or not.  I'm just tired of getting all bent out of shape when she calls to tell me that I'm a horrible child for taking her grand-daughter away from her.
SSSOOOooooooo, instead of fueling negative energy and wasting it, I'm gonna turn it into LOVE....
I love you Mom, Momma, Inay.
For showing me how to be a strong woman, by example
For teaching me how to cook, and clean for myself
For showing me that I could be a strong woman on my own and stronger with the love of a good husband
For always being honest
For loving my husband as your true son
For caring for my daughter 
For being both Mom & Dad for so many years
I'm thankful to have a mom who gives enough of a damn to call and tell me she pissed.  Really, with all my heart, Mahal kita Nanay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)