Wednesday, October 20, 2010

...and so it has begun...

So, the packing has started.  So has the attitude from those who are not so happy about this move. So has all the well wishing and support.  We cleaned out the storage unit the other day, went through all the old stuff, a great walk through memory lane!!   I have kept every little piece of paper. I found the first piece of paper that my husband wrote his phone number on!! Insane!!! I guess as a military brat I have held onto things I could control.  All my memories are now in two boxes, hubby was quite impressed. ;)
Its been a treasure hunt for Nae, she loves opening all the boxes and looking at all the treasures that are within.  I have kept so many dolls in unopened boxes!! I guess there was a reason for that, its been like Yule around here for her!!
Now...off to pack  up more!!
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Day!!
Norms

1 comment:

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)