Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday!!! There are Three...I wouldn't be me with out Charlie...

Yup, she's my baby sis.  One of the other essentials to my DNA.  You can breath in wrong around Charlie and her empathetic nature will tell her that something is off. She'll bug you until you tell her, or she'll cook you this wonderful meal and make you so full she talks it right out of you.
Rita and I have had our hands in raising her from the very day she was born.  She's baby sister, but her road has just as many bumps as Rita and I, if not a few more.  There have been times when Life has been really a**hole to Charlie, but she just keeps smiling through it.
I can't believe her and Rita are getting married next year!! I still see them both ponytails and scraped knees.
Thank you Charlie.
I'm thankful for you.

1 comment:

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)