Wednesday, October 13, 2010

....and this is the launch...please be kind Goddess of the Blog....

Why MagicalMundaneMadness? Because its me, something always magical and mysterious.  I'm a believer in seeing the magic in the mundane.  Ordinary life exist with a sparkle of magic just behind it.  Some call it God, Goddess, Faith, Science....its a mixture of all of the above for me.  All things are possible because of the magic we believe.  An innocence that was lost can so easily be regained by spending the afternoon with a toddler, seeing the world through eyes less jaded. 
Sure there will be serious post, post you will completely disagree with, post that make you bust out in laughter, cry at the drop of a dime. My Blog won't be any better than the next one, just maybe a little quirkier!  It will tell my journey, which is about to get pretty dang funny.  A new chapter in a book that we call LIFE.   An adventure with the ones I hold dear.
My apologies ahead of time, this is my first time as a blogger.  I'm sure there will be plenty of faux-pas that I will unintentionally stumble upon, unbeknowest to myself!! :)
I have this very good friend, I met her when she was but a wee Lass.  We worked in a bakery together, she was always light and happy even as the holidays rolled around and the stress grew to phenomenal thresholds.  She then stepped into another part of the company, we always kept in touch caught up on our lives. I literally had the opportunity to watch her grow into a very amazing woman, mom and wife.  For the good of her little family they picked up and moved to another state, sad for me, sadder even for those who had to put up with her best friend!! (Love ya Turk!)
She was nervous you could tell, but she knew it would be for the better.
Then along came Facebook, and she found me!! It was SO amazing to be able to keep up with her and her sweet family.  She had a Blog for quite sometime, I poured over the oldest entries like it was a novel I couldn't put down.  I was appreciative that she would let me be apart of her world this way.  So much fun watching her family grow in so many ways.
Just as I was thinking to myself that maybe it wasn't out of my realm to do one of these myself, she emailed me.  She has made a Blog sight for inspirational stories,http://impossiblestories.blogspot.com/ She asked if I would consider writing an entry for her Blog.  I have to say that I was honored to do so.  I had the piece just for ImPossible, one that explained exactly why ImPossible.
Thank you Friend, I can only hope that my Blog will one day live up to the amazing ones you have created. 
Bright Blessings,
Norms

1 comment:

  1. Ya I'm the first commenter and follower!! I rock! =) So excited for this new blog journey! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)