Friday, October 22, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!!! My sister Rita...

Its late, I know!!
I'm trying to pack for a move, work and care for a family people!! LOL


Rita, not only has she been one who has known me the longest, she can read between the lines.  She has this ability to know just what I might need and when I need it.  She had a moment to other day after the first week of hearing our moving news.  To fix her "moment", she called a scheduled to take my daughter for the weekend.  How did she know that we needed a break? These are the little things I'll miss about my sis.  They are also the things I'm SO grateful for. 
Sisters just have a way of knowing, caring and loving.  I'm so grateful for Rita.  Her love and encouragement are essential to my DNA makeup. Words are just a barrier when it comes to describing love for sisters.
She means so much.
I Love you Rita!!
I am Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)