Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All lights are green for GO!!

It's a GO!!!! We got the green light with Hubby's new company.  He has a new job!!!  He's completely terrified!! LOL.  So proud of my husband.  So scared for him, so happy that the last three years of hardship are on an up turn.  Yup, its in Kansas the new job.  But this is where my skills as a Navy brat will come into play.  I think it will be harder for him to let go of material things than it will be for me.  I want to pitch it all and go with clothes on our back. Just slowly get things back that are new for our new life.
We have no game plan yet (we just found out today), but I'm confident that it will work out.  We haven't been through all of this hard stuff to not get a break.  We are so used to being the under dog, most of the time when we are, it just doesn't feel like that anymore.  We look at it as yet another lesson and hill to climb over.
So much to think about and do.  My head is spinning, there are so many ways to go about this....which one is the best way? Most affordable? Most time efficient?
AAAAAHHHHH!!! We're moving to Kansas!! 
To a new chapter in Kansas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)