Friday, February 1, 2013

Its February Mommy!!!

Its Friday, and just like the other days of the week, Nae has a routine.  Rather, I have a routine that I would Naenah to get used to! LOL  So at around 6:50, the hallway light gets turned on by yours truly.  It shines just perfectly in the face of my slumbering daughter.  I usually only have to take two to three steps and whining and squirming begin.
In the true fashion of a Parent, I snicker a little inside, thinking of how awful torture this has to be.  'Oh to be that young and have these sort of first world problems! ', I think to myself.   I go in and brush her hair back from her face, kiss her all over her face.  Ask her if she wants PB&J or Turkey in her lunch, then give her another ten minutes before I really drag her out of bed to the kitchen.  Where her vitamins, antioxidants and breakfast are ready and waiting.
But not today.  Not this February 1st. 
I flicked the hall light on, no noise.  I walk to her bedside to brush her hair back and she turned over with a HUGE grin on her face!!
Its February 1st Mommy!!!

She proclaimed. Lots of things happen in February in our home.  Her and I were just talking about how busy our month is going to be.  So, this morning she woke up spouting off half all the plans that were going on this month.  I told her that was only half as she walked with me to the kitchen, I turned the Calendar over to February.  We then circled days, and highlighted days, and there was Happiness and Excitement in the air.

What are those things going on this month?  Naenah's Baby King (cousin) and my sister (her Tia ChiChi) and Hubby Kenn go to the 5 month checkup.  Then a few days after that, Naenah finds out if Baby King is a Boy or a Girl.  Then Mommy's Birthday happens.  Then us girls make Daddy Valentine's Day Dinner, and a Nae has a V-Day party at school.  Then we go to the Circus on a field trip with her Kindergarten class.  Then she has a three day weekend.  Then Nae has a Class Birthday Party.

Then, she gets a surprise weekend for her birthday.  "No, No, don't tell me any of it!!  I LOVE SURPRISES Mommy!!  

Yup, its a busy month.  And in there somewhere, my sweet wonderful Massage clientele are squeezed in, Daddy keeps doing the 10 hour work days, six days a week!!

It should sound exhausting, but how can I see it any other way than the way Naenah sees it?  It's a good Friday, I love when she wakes up full of excitement.  
Happy Friday!! 
Love, Light and Bright Blessings, 
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)