Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday....

I'm beside myself at the moment.  Its only 7am in California, the appointment isn't until 8:30 their time.  Today, just a few days before my 37th birthday, my sister and BroLaw find out if Baby is a Boy or a Girl!!!
I have been told to hold off of any purchases until we knew the sex of the baby.  Today, IT. IS. ON!!!  LOL  I have plans man....Big Plans.  This is my first time at being an Auntie.  I'm Auntie NomNom, by the way.  I'm so freaking excited!!!!
And beyond the moon Grateful.
This Thankful Thursday is SO steeped in Gratitude.  For Friends who handle opinions with such amazing Class.  For Family who call to check in, in times of saddness and heartbreak.  For people who give of themselves to enrich others Lives.
I needed to hear those voices on Skype and the phone this week.  To see the "Likes" on FB on my updates.  It all made a difference this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)