Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

  Happy Thursday!!!!  Thankful Thursday once again.  The Life Lessons were abundant this week. I had the chance this week to really see quite a few Life Lessons in action.  Some positive, others devastating, but making a turn to positive.  Others, were gripes, that hubby and I usually talk our way through, through out the week.  We confir on things that are irritating us, and nearly almost always find a lesson we didn't even see coming.
  Tragedy struck family friends in a way this week that took Hubby and I almost to our knees.  She was six and a half months Preggo with twins.  They couldn't wait any longer to grow inside, they met the world eighteen weeks too early.  Abigail and Emily were surrounded with Family and Love, and only after a few short moments, they went on to the Summerlands.  This initiated our family in dedicating our March for Babies walk donations to these little Spirits and the Harris-Hodnet-Juarez Family.  What did we learn from this?  Thankfulness.  Gratitude.   Life has a way of reminding you its too short, Love, and Live while you can.  Tell them you love them, every single chance you get.
  I have learned in a very acute way how different styles of parenting affect the outcome of a child.  I was quick to locate what I thought was wrong, then stopped short and rethought that one for a bit longer.  Its not wrong, its just different.  And I'm positive that others view our parenting style as quite different as well.  To each thier own.  If you can make them an outstanding person, the roads of many  travel to the one final destination.
  The is to be said with animals.  Again, we are different than most here.  Allowing our dogs to be "inside" animals, its not a common the place thing here.  Dogs are usually outside animals.  Period.  The notion of letting them share space with you let alone your children, is still a rather new thing here.  Its hard in the winter months to see them in outside kennels, but that is my soft heart.  A "pushover" if you will.  I'm human and just a flawed as the next person.
  This week brought Birthdays. My Mom's, and my Brother's (middle sisters husband).  New job beginnings, thank the Goddess for that!!  And an other planned trip booked by loved ones to travel out here to see us truly!!  Our spring and summer are loaded with visitss, I LOVE IT!!
  It a long week for Hubby at work, this is his weekend to work an extra day.  Six days total this week.  He doesn't mind it as much as I do, again, Grateful to have a person like him to Live by.

Your turn, can you think of even just one thing??  It will make you look at your week in a way that will make you feel like the time hasn't just past, but that you earned it.

Love, Light and Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)