Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

This week has been a blur, adding/changing things around in the schedule has taken me from the blogpsot this week.  Its good stuff though.  So let's just cut to the meat of the situation, huh?
  • I have had a few bumps this week with TMJ, Thankful to have a Hubby to help me out when I need it.  So glad he takes care of me.
  • Thankful for Naenah being a kid.  Realizing that she won't be a kid for very long, and just letting her be one.
  • We have a CHL league in town, Hubby, Nae, and I got tickets to see a play-off game.  Nae LOVE IT!! Grateful to be able to give and watch her in new experiences.
  • Good news back on my Dad's Dr appts.  For a two time cancer survivor, good news is the Life line of a healthy life.
  • Thankful that my Big Sister (Trav's Sis)  can call me whenever she needs to vent.  Extremely relieved that she did so this week.  It's a long road for her, but I will be there to help.
  • I've had the chance to connect with family this week.  Stay in touch, and get updates from a bunch of family.  SO thankful for that.
So its short and sweet this week.  How about you?

Love, Light, and Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)