Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday, Hello...

  Well, of course this week would rush by! Its spring break for us and we are lounging a lot this week.  Now, that doesn't mean that we are not keeping up on school work.  But we are certainly enjoying the extra time to lay around. 
  Its been rainy and cold here, perfect cuddle weather.  So, we have taken in quite a few shows of late.  Hubby and I have started to really LOVE Big Bang Theory.  Those guys are Hilarious!
  My Dad is a two time Renal Cancer Survivor.  He has been through a lot.  He hit another health snag in just the last few days.  What I'm Thankful for is that he didn't ignore any thing and is now going to be in his doctors good care.  He finally sees that valuing his health means so much to his family.  No matter what this hurdle will bring, he has family to back him.
  I have had the opportunity once again to be reminded of why I don't like to pass judgement on others this week.  Yet, how easy it is for others to fold their opinions of you so neatly.  I thought I was angry about it, but really just heart broken.  I don't love them any less, but I just wish they would see some sort of happiness instead of always negative.  We are trying our very best.  I can't convince them of any more.
  My daughter wrote her name from memory all by herself this week, and has continued to do so all week long.  Repetition and retention.  There are alot of things about our educational system that are changing and will continue to change, this is not one of them.
  I got to touch base with all the Family this week, I love it.  The potential for reunions is in the air, and I cannot wait!!

How about you??  Have you thought about what your Thankful for this week?  Come on now, just one thing.  Let's hear it!!

Love, Light and Bright Blessings,
Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)