Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday...Quick, Quick, Quick!!

So, I have managed to fill my whole day with on-goings of nothing really Life changing and almost forgot that I have a post due on this very day every week!!! 
I bet you thought I wouldn't get it done, HA!!  I remembered just in time.  AND, I'm gonna get right to the point.  No back story...
* Spa Day with the wee little baby today (yeah right, she's five in a month and a half).  She doesn't fuss about nail cutting, her shampooing and all the grooming stuff if you pad it with girly fun things.
* I giggled with my friend while she was on my massage table in the middle of her massage.  I'm so proud of her for taking the time and committing to herself.  She has come leaps and bounds.
* I gave words in love to a baby sister in tears.  Overwhelmness is an issue us sisters seem to be able to fight better together.
* I gave recipes to my middle sissy and giggled with her over everyday stuffs.  How south westerner/Midwesterners do things compared to west coast attitude.
* I listened to my hubby recount the day for me, even if he thought it was uneventful.  I Love that he humors me.
It may not seem like that big of a deal.  This post keeps me in the mind frame of being mindful. 
I'm Grateful and Thankful.
Love and Light
Norma

Your Turn!!!!   Go!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love your list. It is the little things! I'm happy I had time for a coffee with my sister and her new babe yesterday. Moments like those are special:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Thanks for posting Stephanie!! My mission is accomplished because you took the time to share what you were Thankful for!! Sending you Bright Blessings!!

      Delete
  2. That's funny-when I try and recount my day to hubs, he sometimes pretends to be interested in the most obviously bored way. I will email the pot pie recipe over the weekend. It's really just a concoction I put together based on what I think my mom used to do...? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm looking forward to the recipe!! Its really an effort on both Hubby and I behalf. Days can run into eachother all to often, its just a way for me to let him know that I'm here for him.

      Delete
  3. I love your and Trav's relationship, you guys have always been such great friends before the relationship took off, your ability to relate to each other is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. You pretty much hit it on the head. Its been 16 years this April and I can honestly say I still get butterflies when I see him. I can remember our wedding nine years ago like it was yesterday.

      Delete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)