Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thurday...the Pups

These gorgeous wonders are our Furry Children.
Still puppies believe it or not.
They are only two years old!!
Leelu is the white one and she is 70 lbs of  puppy.
Percy is the brown one and she weighs in at 60lbs.
They have another year before puppy hood is officially done.
We're hoping the Lu only has 10lbs left and that Perce is done.
We rescued these two from deathrow when were only about eight months old.
The single best thing we did for our whole family.
They babysit the girl, she pokes and prods ears, noses, and mouths and they are so patient with her.
We are a family that lets our furry kids live IN the house with us, sharing space.
So many sleepless nights, they lay at my feet in the middle of the night.
I'm so thankful that we had the chance to take them in.
We, as a family have been through a time when it was tough to find food for ALL of us to eat.
But they stuck it out with us.
I love them for it, grateful for my fur babies.
Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)