Saturday, July 9, 2011

Its not really pain, its not really agony....its just really annoying!!!!!!

For those of you who actually read this poor blog, Good Morning.  I will start this one with a warning, I'm gonna whine A LOT more than usual in this one.  You may stop reading now if you wish.  I love you anyway. LOL
I have been fighting a tension headache since Thursday morning.  I went to bed with a slight headache last night, and woke REALLY early this morning with a headache that wouldn't let me sleep peacefully.
Hubby was up getting ready for his Saturday shift.  I didn't realize how much it hurt until I sat up. 
I went to the bathroom for Excedrin and peppermint oil (its soothes a migraine/headache faster than ANY drugs).  I tried to open my mouth to take the oil, and.......  my jaw joint snapped from a lock!! 
Hello TMJ, nice to see you are wanting to join the Headache party.  What's that? Sure, come on in.  There's plenty of room.
In tears, I got to the kitchen for a glass of water.  Trav about fell over, I never cry from pain.  I got the peppermint down and the pills.  Got a blanket and sat up in his chair.  Throb, throb.  In five minutes the headache started to subside.  Muscle tension.....from the front of my chest up my face, top of my head, down to my middle back.  LOVELY.
The muscles INSIDE my mouth ache!!!  As I sat there, feeling all of the ache, I realized it had been a very long time since I had felt this horrible.
Seven months of not trading a monthly massage has made all the aches and pains come back full force.  I had done SO much damage to this little body.  Over worked for years. So many overuse syndromes.  So sad.  I think back to all that hard work, trying to keep up with the boys, pushing to do even better than the best one there.  Trying to out do my own bests.
I look forward to growing old with my husband, yet I fear the with age my body is gonna break down to something pretty ugly.
I write this squinting from the glow of the light on the screen, wiggling my jaw because I can't feel the lower part of my face its so numb.
I stopped to assess if I'm in pain, nope. 
Back to my old mind frame.....Its just annoying!!!!!
It needs to hurry up and go away, I have Transformers to see today with the family!!
That's gonna be a LOAD of fun with this headache if it doesn't go away. :)
What's that? No thank you, I won't take Life lying down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)