Thursday, July 7, 2011

Its Thankful Thursday!!!!!

I was surfing FB this morning, and noticed that there are A LOT of people going through some really rough stuff at this current time in the universe.  A ton of major stuff, in all different lives all over the world.
It's a rough day this Thursday.  Trav's Sis got hit with some rough news.  I got a text from her early this morning.
Today, I'm grateful that I was there to walk with her through the first rough steps of her news.  I'm Thankful that I love my sister-in-law like she is my blood. She is, after all, my sister.
I'm honored that she can lean on me, that there is something I know that I can do to help her through.
Things for all those will get better.  Just glad I can be helpful.

Always Grateful,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)