Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So, its Wednesday morning, and I have actually thought of what I wanted to be Thankful for a whole day ahead instead of just the night before!! I know, I KNOW....I'm shocked too!! LOL
I try to get up with Hubby before he leaves for work.  My reward for that is great chatting time with him on the front porch before his carpool gets here.  AND, he makes my cup of coffee for me!! I know, SPOILED!!  I'm always grateful for that time, but that is not my thankful Thursday item.
Sometimes, its rough getting up to spend the time with him, but try and stick with it.
After he leaves, I have at least an hour of glorious quiet time, before the Nae jumps out of bed.  I can catch up on FB and all the Blogs I follow.  READ!!! And get a few minutes to organize my thoughts on how the day should go.
I would not trade Nae the Whirlwind for anything, I love her for that.  But I'm thankful to have to time to myself.
Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)