Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thankful, for an opportunity

  For the last three weeks, I have been busy.  Sanding, cleaning, scrubbing, painting, sweeping, vacuuming, more painting.  I am exhausted.  I have wondered a few times as I have dragged my sore, beat up body out of bed and got on with it, 'Just how is it that you keep getting up to do this Norma?'  Everything aches, yet there is still more to do and I keep pushing to do it.
  With the encouragement of my wonderful husband and sweet little girl, I have decided that it was time to open up shop.  A Massage Therapy studio that is.  The time, space, correct partnership and the moon were all in agreement.  There are no promises with my new adventure,  its up to me to make it a success.  After all the cosmetic work is done, I then have to turn my attention to the real work.  Being the best Massage Therapist that I'm capable of being.
  I have the opportunity to be to a community something that I have always wanted, Helpful.  
  This is something I know how to do.  I am very capable of doing. I have five and a half years of experience.      Honestly, I really love doing this work.
  I have my worries, I think that is natural.  I just have to stop at worry.  Not let that emotion ramble on to doubt, fear and anxiety.  I think I'm just tired.
  We have a break for a Colorado trip in four days.  My tired body, especially my hands, need the break.  I'll get a chance to regroup mentally too.
  Thinking about this opportunity, the planning and such, I'm so Grateful for a chance to do this here in our new home state.
  Goddess please lift me up and help me be the very best that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)