Friday, July 13, 2012

Stop the insanity with Gratitude

  I have witnessed Negative thought ruin lives.  Some will tell you this theory that myself and many others hold is "hogwash".  I have seen it make people ill.  I have seen it make the loved ones of the one so negative ill.  I have been the one to make people I love ill and ill-mannered because of my negativity.
  If you have been following this blog at all, you know the stories I have told to Enlightenment.  If you haven't been following, look them up, it will make more sense once you do.  I have just had an incident with one in such a negative spot.  I have witnessed, on several occasions this soul grow ill.  As well as the Lighted Souls around it.  The negative is never let go, its buried deep within, harbored, kept for fuel.  It grows, festers, and spreads. To others.
  How can anyone bring Happiness and Gratitude to others if its not within in them to give?

PLEASE EXCUSE ME LANGUAGE IN THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT.

Fix your shit!!!!!!!   Fix it.  Before its too late.  Before you hand a death wish to anyone around you that you hold so precious and love so much.  FIX IT.

 Its NEVER too late to back pedal and call yourself out on it.  Never.  Eat the Humble Pie, admit that you are broken.  The minute you do, you will begin to heal.  When you begin to heal, you let the good, the positive, the Love, the Gratitude through.

Everyday after that, it gets easier to Live in Gratitude.  I'm not saying that it won't be a struggle, that you won't have to hang on for dear Life.  What I'm saying is that it will all be worth it.

Step back, take a look.  How many negative thoughts do you have in one day?  Too many to count?  How many times a day do you lose you Lid over petty little things??  If its way more than once a day, chances are you are taking a lot of your Life for granted.  Wasting it on things that won't matter in the end.

Tell me, seriously, what do you do to keep yourself in a Life of Gratitude?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)