Monday, July 2, 2012

The Full Moon and moving furniture by her light...

  I said it was the right partnership.  Some will argue that.  I think we fit.  She is wonderful in every way, but most all she is human, just like me.  She wants good for her son, and will go down fighting to give it to him.  I like that about her.  What I love about her even more is that she makes the ache of being so far away from my beloved kin easier.  She has a heart that is entirely way too big for her little itty bitty body.  She reminds me of every female that I love and am so far away from, in the best way.
  She thought she couldn't do this, yet here she is.  Doing just what she thought she couldn't do.  I'm so proud of her.  Even when she cons me into going to move salon furniture from her old spot to the new in the middle of the night at that.  I'm easy prey though, it just takes two hamburgers and a root beer to keep me happy.
  Tonight was the first time since we moved here that I have been out of the house with out Nae or Trav, and out in the dark at that!!  I used to pull this stuff with my girls in Cali.  At least once a month my sisters and I could be found running around Safeway or Walmart in the wee hours.  Because sleep eluded us, we were bored, or for the real reason: It was just fun. I miss that.  But, I'm glad to be making heartships here too.
  And if she calls in the middle of the night to move salon furniture by Moonlight, I would help her again.  Because it was fun and she's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)