Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

This week...

I got to touch bases with both of my sisters this week.  So good to hear their voices and see faces on Skype.

Momma is still here with us, an other week of listening to giggles and questions from her and Nae.  They are bunk mates, and I'm being told that she is resting very well at night with all the adventures they have during the day in playtime.

Hubby took time from work to go with me and Nae to her Wellness visit at the doctor.  It was so nice to have him with us, especially when the shots part came along.

My dogs.  They are so funny.  Such unconditional love.  They know just when you need to lean on them.  I love them even though they try to break in to their dog food bin.  (LeeLu)

The sunsets and mild weather have been beautiful here in slow, quiet little America.  Love it, have been able to go for hour and a half walks all week.  Nae cheats and rides in the jogger.  But Mom and I really get a few good miles in everyday.

This is my list for the week peeps.  How about you??  How was your week?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)