Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

  As a football fan, it would be sac-religious not be thankful for the win that the NYC Giants this last weekend.  GO Giants!!  Congrats Eli Manning for a second Super Bowl win.   I just wished that LSU would've shown up and won that championship.  There is always next year.
  With my Momma here visiting, Trav has had a PS3 Move Bowling partner!  He has taught her all the controls and moves.  So, every few days, they cue it up and bowl at least three games.  My Mom LOVES bowling, and Trav loves bowling with her.  Grateful for the chance to watch them giggle together.
  Naenah finally finished her Valentine's Day card for her Daddy.  Craft time with this kid is such a fun experience.  She talks about the people she makes the crafts for, weaving Happy intent into her gifts.  I love being around her when she oozes that giving spirit, you can feel it in the air around her.  We squeezed in a few more crafts to add to the ones we did.
  I got to touch bases with three of my sisters this week. Skype with lil sis twice on her days off.  Chat with my middle sis on her way home from work.  A heart to heart with my older sis (Trav's Sis) that I think we both needed.
  Hubby went walking with us this week!!  It was good, but he had me in stitches laughing so much that I almost peed my pants!!  We got to see the full moon, and just be. 
 
  How about you?  Let's hear it.  Give me just on thing that you were Grateful for??

  Consider this reflection a step in taking care of yourself.  Stop a minute and see if you can find something, then, see how it makes you feel.  I promise it will give you a boost.

Light and Light,
Norma
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful that you get to visit and treasure your family being so far away. We all take family for granted when we live nearby them. But when distance comes into play, seeing them on the rare occassions of visits, means so much more and you treasure that time, each moment they are with you. Speaking or skyping takes on a whole different aspect and you wait longingly for that time to talk. Technology can be a curse at times, but during these times, its a blessing. I'm so "thankful" you get to enjoy that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. I took being close to my family for granted a bit, and your right, now, I look forward to every chance I get to fill moments with them.

      Delete
  2. I'm grateful that my sweet Hubby made dinner for me tonight! Lucky lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayfor Hubbies that make dinner for thier girls!!! I have one of those too!! Funny thing is, he cooks better than I do, but her only cooks on the weekends. thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)