Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Its Thursday

  Quite a few people in tough spots on their Life paths this evening.  Makes me take stock in my own Life.  I don't regret anything.  I'm so grateful for what I have been gifted.  My goal is to never loose sight of what is most dear to me, but when I see so many struggling, is it enough?
  Is it?  Does the universe understand that I get it?  I have learned a Lesson that takes so many their whole lives to figure out.  I don't ever want to go back to living and breathing negative energy day in and day out, EVER.
  I saw first hand how a Life so negative can kill you.  It happens ever so slowly, then builds, causes dis-ease, and fester into illness.  An illness that can consume you and take everything away.
  Thank the Goddess he turned,  his perspective around just in time.  Thank the Goddess, there were so many that Loved him enough to poor Loving prayers into the Universe for him.
  Now, he lives a healthy, happy, positive cancer free Life.  He's my Dad.
  She could have decided to try on another day.  That twenty-seven hours of labor, in crappy conditions was just about all she could handle.  Even though she was born and it took forty-five seconds for her heart and lungs to figure out the confusion, she drew her first breath.  And with it came her will to Live.  She was tiny, and should have spent a good month in the NICU.  But in that little body there was a Might of will, that to this day is not defeated easily.
  Now, she is five.  Strong, strong-willed, funny, healthy.  She is my daughter.
 Only two of SO MANY inspiring stories that touch my humble Life on a daily basis.  If they can Live on, I can do them justice by being Grateful. I can remember how they fought, and use it as fuel to Live in Gratitude, and take nothing for granted.
Bright Blessings,
Norma


P.S.  CONGRATS to my Sweet friend Kaci, and her Family!!  They welcomed Sweet Emmy into the world this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)