Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday....Yay!!

So, here we are.  Thursday....Hello.   .....and I have SO much to be thankful for!!!  A lot has happened in this last week.  Somethings really good, other things disappointing, yet more things funny and way more things happy.  I'm not gonna go over all of them.
BUT,  I will take a moment to say Thank You to two new folks that stopped by this humble little blog last week for the first time. Tooje and SassyModernMom.  Awesome that you took the time to read my little blog, even more AWESOMENESS that you posted a comment!! 
Thanks to you both for stopping and giving me your input, but even bigger Thanks for providing me with two more wonderful blogs to add to my list of Must reads.
http://www.howtosurvivelifeinthesuburbs.com/
http://circlethesquaretable.blogspot.com/
SEE!!! Being Grateful opens doors, gates, windows, mouse holes....the whole bit!! LOL
Seriously though, thank you.  And even more seriously, it really is about being Grateful.  My Life is one little tiny Life in the millions and millions that are here on this planet.  I'm grateful for having what I have.  Even if its not what the next Molly, John or Frank would think is worth it.
In other Thankful news...
My dad got to stop by again!!! Yay!! Another day with Family. 
My daughter has made her own vocabulary, she had me in stitches at least twice today.
My sister (Hubby's side) called to vent, I was glad I was there to listen.
My daughter gets the 12 Days of Christmas from my sweet Aunt, her first batch of little gifts came this week, it was wonderful to watch her get excited about the fact that Jay-Jay remembered her!!
Ahhh, Gratitude..LOVE IT!!!

How about you??  Name one thing.  Post it in the comments.

P.S.  One last thing, I watched my hubby sleep two nights ago.  Sap that I am, his peaceful look still brings me to tears. 

Love, Light and Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)