Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hello Kansas, I'm back.

 A month has gone by.  The last of the sisters is married.  The wedding was awesome.  So many people pulling together ideas and hands to pull off one pretty cool night of celebration.  We came home and had exactly one day to get things ready for a visit from Hubby's Mom and Dad.  Grammy and Poppa.
I was nervous about not having much time to prepare.  Goddess Bless my wonderful husband, he did SO much cleaning and preparing before he flew out to walk my sister down the isle!!  It made things so much more smooth in this visit!!
So, five weeks later and here I am.  Finally, a minute to jot down a quick post.  So much to be Thankful for these past weeks.  I will try to remember all of them in the coming weeks for Thursdays.
The fall weather is upon us in the Midwest.  I am ready.  Mentally at least.  Lots to do to winterize the house, but I'll get there.
Just a few trips planned for the next six months.  Gonna buckle down and stay close to home for a few years.  Lets face it though, I'm kinda tired of the travel right now.
New things holding my interest of late?
www.pinterest.com, quite addicting.
Catching up on the Blake Family....Kaci is growing with baby!!! WooHoo!!!
Taking a better step forward in health WITH Hubby!!
Getting back on track with preschool curriculum for Nae.
Keeping up with my sisters and the families that they are growing in.
Plus all the small stuff in Life.
Quite Magical in its beautifully Mundane way!!
Wishing you the Brightest of Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)