Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Its Thankful Thursday.

So.  There is quite a bit to thankful for this last Thursday in September.  So many things come to mind, I'm having a hard time focusing on just one.
A year ago, I found this post on a blog site :
http://www.danoah.com/2010/09/disease-called-perfection.html
Wow, did it say just about everything that my husband and I were trying to tell the world and didn't know how!!  With our already on-going commitment to be grateful this just re-enforced our motto on Life.
I'm just humbled at the fact that is has been a year since I read it.  This piece and a friend's blog spot :
http://www.ellyphant.info/
That led me to write my own Blog.
Life's road has been a bumpy one for my little family.  We moved to the Midwest to find relief.  What we have found more of since arriving is more bumps and challenges.  I could take the blows like every other person in this selfish world and ask "Why me?".
But, I'm not.  Do you know how lucky I am to learn this lesson repeatedly???  That I may not see it coming, but each time it arrives, I take a minute and realize that its here...again.   That I get to correct, tweak, shake my response this time around to learn that much more from the lesson.
I'm gonna stop seeing it as an AGAIN and start being grateful that I get the chance another time to see it in a different light and try to wrap by brain around it another way.
I don't care how many times in my Life this lesson comes back.  I get better at handling it every time it comes around.
Now, that, is something to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)