Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wow....and it really took that long to.....get it.

Ya, so I just had a birthday last week.  I know! I reminded my girlfriend that hers was up next and she told me that she quit having those along time ago!! Smart girl!! So as I have not made a resolution for my weight this year, it has actually remained in the forefront of my mind....go figure!
My new revelation??? You actually have to burn MORE calories than you actually put in your mouth....Duh!!!  But really, I mean an amazing amount of calories! 
As a society, we try to get by with the least amount of physical activity as possible.  So, when you have gained all that lovely weight experts tell you that 30-40 minutes of exercises is plenty.  BULL HONKY!!
We have to move people!! We have to more A LOT!! 
A 30 minute walk doesn't cut it if you want to take quite a bit of weight off.  In the Biggest Loser we see on TV, we see one workout per show.  There is NO WAY that kind of weight comes off those people with just one work out a day.  Think about it.
I always said I would love to be rich.  Then I could pay someone to cook and clean my home, I would actually have time to dedicate three to four hours to my physique.
Its been three days since I started really burning a huge amount of calories, and counting every single calorie I put in my pie hole.  I AM EXHAUSTED!!
But guess what?  I can feel the difference in how my body takes in the food I eat, and how much deeper my sleep is, waking much more well rested.
It only took thirty-five years to figure it out. My next goal?  To make sure to teach it to my daughter young enough so she's not back peddling like her Ma.
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)