Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thankful Thurdays.....My real Mother's Day. February 24th

Four years ago on this very day, My husband and I were blessed with the gift of a 4lbs, 15oz sweet little girl. From the day she was born to the very day I pass to the Summerlands, I will always be grateful that I had the wonderful Joy of being her Momma. I will never forget how valiantly she fought for life, I will forever be in her debt. So many Life lessons already learned, so many more to share. Happy 4th Birthday Naenah Delane. I love you.
This day will always be my Mother's Day.  I'm brimming with Joy on this day.  EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
I'm beyond Thankful, beyond Grateful and SO SO SO Blessed



3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET NAE!!! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TONS AND TONS! Happy Mama's day to you Norma you are a remarkable woman and even spectacular mom. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY TO YOU MISS NAENAH DELANE! We miss you both tons, and I can remember like it was yesterday when you & I were waiting for her to get here already. You have always been one of my heroes, and to be there waiting in the hallway while you gave birth was exciting albeit a little scary. You are an amazing mother and the proof in is the pudding... Naenah is an amazing little girl. She makes her own quesadillas for goodness' sake! Nae is a scrappy little girl, just like her Momma (which is why her Daddy fell in love with her Momma!). I know you guys are going to have an amazing birthday/mother's day. She is a sunshine in our lives. And to top it all off... I GET TO SEE YOU GUYS IN A MONTH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited beyond words even though I'm crying like a baby right now. :) love you... all of you. Give that precious child a hug and kiss from ChiChi, even if she asks about Kenny first. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)