Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thankful Thursdays.....a small community

Moving to a small town has really opened my eyes to what I missed living amongst a huge population.  My neighbor is also my landlord.  At first I thought, great, he's going to on us all the time for everything.  Nope, this guy and his wife are AMAZING people.  Really easy going, whatever, whenever kind of people.  They took a chance on an out of state renter and MAN I ended up the luck one.
Anyways, he has rentals in town he needs help cleaning every once and awhile.  This time he asked if I would help him.  I said sure.  Nae and I need a change of pace.  Its been great.  I'm grateful that I have the ability to help.  They are good people.  I know that if I ever need anything, they would come through.
I'm super thankful to live in a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)