Friday, February 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday...

Man, Thursday was a rough day.  I had a lot to get through on the emotional level yesterday.  I refused to let the day go without changing my my attitude.  I work every day to try to see what might be a bad situation in a positive manner.  So, what does a girl do when she's down??  She goes to get her hair cut!! And she drags along another mom/dear friend who needs a breather as well!!
Sara is a mom like me only times three, she's great at it. But her down fall like, mine, is that she doesn't take any time for herself.  So, I made her come with.  Her oldest baby is on her way to turning thirteen in a month, she was happy to babysit the kids.  It helped she's trying to earn money for her Valentines Day Dance dress. :)
What a difference a haircut and a coke at the local watering hole make.  I'm thankful to have a sister in Sara, my sisters would be at ease of mind to know that I've got a gal pal I can lean on.
And said emotional trip ups??  Yeah, with a little change of view, everything is back on track.


Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)