Monday, February 17, 2014

Seven years ago....

Seven years ago, I was on bed rest. I was only one week away from having our one and only Naenah.  She would be whole two weeks early.  I was 38 weeks along.  I have told her story here before, and if you really want to read it again, looked it up in the archives.  She is our miracle.  I look at her today, as she plays in her own little world, and I'm still in awe.
I got to spend the day with her as there was no school on Presidents Day.  I had to work one session, but got to pick her up and watch a movie with her at home and eat nachos and ice cream.  It was an agreeable day.  Sometimes in parenting there are more whiny-resisting days than agreeable ones.  It makes it tough to pull myself out of a defensive mind-frame and give her the benefit of the doubt.  I'm glad I got a reset today.
Its a "suck wind" kind of Gratitude day today.  I'm pretty Grateful I get to be her Mom.  I hope that I can make her understand one day just how much I love her.
Its been a really good day.
Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)