Tuesday, February 11, 2014

38, its not so bad.

Today I turned 38 years old.  The Sun shined today.  After so many days of clouds and snow, there was sunshine.  I received the most amazing hug and smiling face from my sweet little girl this morning.  At 4am, the one I love most whispered Happy Birthday to me.  Thinking  back now, I see how full and beautiful my Life really is.
I worry so much about what they need, I work my fanny off to make sure they get it.  I get thrown off course when obstacles are put up in front of us keep us from what the next best thing that could be in our Lives.  I lose it, not knowing if I can give them what they need.  Its a moment of that is brief, I lose sight of the shore.
Then I realize, that THEY are my next big thing. That no matter the things, they are my Life.  I work to help to be a better person, to know my true stand in this world.  And its with them.  No matter what obstacles are put in front of us.
Its the little things in Life.  I hope I never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)