Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14th

Everyone has their very own take on each Holiday.  Opinions are yours to have.  Valentine's Day seems to be one of disappointment for others than for appreciation.  That's sad to me.  If our society really knew what it meant to Love, they would know its more about hard work and dedication to someone other than oneself.  Love should be present in every relationship, as well as Respect and Kindness.  It should be celebrated every morning you get to wake up and see that person, not just one day a year.
Valentines Day as a Family is about how much we love each other. Our Tradition?  Homemade Dinner together.  A fun night with a fancy table, red hearts, pink napkins, nice music and talking about our days.  I love my Family, and hope I have many more wake-ups to tell them so.
Happy Valentine's Day from our home to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)