Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 As many of you know, if you follow this poor little blog, I am a Certified Massage Therapist.  I have, in the last six months, put up shop in our new little hometown.  Business is steady.  And in the last three weeks, I have been pooped by the end of the week!!  Gratefully so.
So, this is where I begin my Thankful Thursday.  In just the short six months the studio has been open, I have had the opportunity to meet some pretty amazing people.  They come with a need to Heal, and together we make that intent clear.  They put their energy into positive healing thoughts, I just help move those thoughts from thought to function in their massage.
You see, I think I need them sometimes more than they need me.  Its always easier to Heal when you have a team behind you to help and support your cause.  I like being on that team.  I like to help, its an added bonus when my client is on the same wave length as far as the Healing goes.
I'm Grateful to have a chance to help, to have others interested enough to have a want to try and improve their quality of Life.
I had a chance to touch bases with many members of my family this week.  I need each and every minute I had with them.  My heart is so homesick.  There is so much good that we have come by the way of here in our new home, it eases the homesickness some, but I was SO Grateful to hear from so much family this week.
Hubby and I have made some decisions about our health and are slowly and steadily getting there.  I love him for going along and changing things along with me.  It helps me, but really it shows me how much he really truly does love me.
Little girl is thriving in school.  She LOVES going.  I love that she LOVES going.  I will continue to make that a LOVE in her Life.
How about you? What are you Grateful for this week?  Give me just one.
Love, Light, and Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)