Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Days of Thanks...Catching up

Hello!!!  November has started out with a BANG!!  I have been BUSY since the 22nd of October and knew I was going to have little time to start my Days of Thanks.  So, here is a catch up on the days I have missed.  I so bet you thought I wouldn't take the time out this year, WRONG!!!!
I will never pass  up a chance to to Thankful and Grateful.

Day 1 of Thanks. The place in which we live.  Little to you, a mansion to us. It holds all I love dear. Five healthy heart beats, and very happy at that.

Day 2 of Thanks. That I have the ability to Help. I may not have all the funds in the world, but my back is strong and if I can help, I will.

Day 3 of Thanks. That I know how to appreciate simple things. Just a few moments for our toes to touch the sand and ocean and I can feel her rejuvenation flow through me.

Day 4 of Thanks.  That I may never forget that help is never far from reach, that I may never be so big headed I don't ask for it.

Day 5 of Thanks.  That I got to sit and listen to my Mom, Dad, Sisters and Brothers-out laws at the breakfast table. Something so simple, yet when you live far away it means SO much more.

Day 6 of Thanks. Kenneth King. I'm thankful he took such great care of my wee little one and I in absence of Trav on our trip to SD.

How about you??  Why don't you start one of these list, come on.  Just until Thanksgiving.  I guarantee you will appreciate the thought that goes into it.
Love, Light, and Bright Blessings!!!!
Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)