Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday...Shayla Deppershimdt

As a Military Brat, its not a common thing to rely on others.  Your family unit gets most of the lean, then if they can't help, you suck it up and try to figure out how to shoulder the rest.
Growing a family around family makes a girl spoiled.  Probably one of the single things that has made me worry about moving to a place where there is no family is how we will get by and do it on our own.
That's where Shayla comes in.  Hayley too, but she'll get her own blog next week. :)
She has been one of the awesome, trustworthy people I have been able to lean on since her move here, next door at that.  So easy going, which is so healthy and welcomed changed to me being high strung most often.  She's a Mom to Kaylee (3) and Layton (1), a wife to Mark and Mommy to their fur baby Geesy (half pit, half Saint Bernard!!)
Always open to giving advice, and listening.  Most of all, taking my kiddo when Trav and I's schedules are not meeting up.
Shayla is my Thankful Thursday Blessing this week. I'm so lucky to have her as a neighbor and friend.  From bouncing budgeting ideas to creative craft ideas, she's a pretty open minded gal.  I am Blessed to have her in my life.  Thank You Shayla!!


In other thankful news...
Mom and Dad made it safely to the Philippines for a month long visit!  So awesome that they get the chance to soak up all that wonderful love from the Familia there.
Rita called to make me giggle in the middle of the week.
Naenah lost another tooth!!  Glitter money is in high demand around here!!
I have been wrangled into yard duty at the school in the mornings, its hilarious to watch all the young minds at play!!

I hope that this inspires you to look around and find the things that you are thankful for.

Bright Blessings!!
Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)