Saturday, September 29, 2012

Clarity

Life.  A series of changes.

Are you ready for those changes?  Do you have the mental and physical capacity to let things go?

Its with time, hardship, tears, and understanding that I sit at this point in my Life.

Do I have the correct people around me to lift me up?  Do I have the support to get through the obstacles that the changes in Life present to me?

I'm thirty-six years old this year. I have learned that the one thing constant in Life is change.  I feel pretty lucky to understand this so young.  Some go all their lives and only find out in the end when there is such limited time to try and fix their point of view.

We try not to take anything for granted.  Nothing.

With that said, its still hard to embrace changes.  I find that is it the most difficult to love yourself through the changes.  I'm constantly judging myself.  Thinking I should have done that a different way, handled it more gently.

That stuff is easier to do when you have people around you that love and support you.  If  you don't have these two things, love for yourself and support.  Get them.  Work to have them.  Make them your first gifts to yourself.

I promise they will  help.

That is my clarity, bright and early this Saturday morning.

Happy Saturday.

Blessed Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)