Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Always Learning

  When was the last time you stood up for yourself?  Did you have a really hard time doing it?  Feeling that you were gonna make someone upset, disappointed, mad.  But, you knew, just knew that if you didn't make your stand you would regret it.  Yeah, I have had to do that at least once in the last two weeks.  I have lost sleep, talked myself in and out and in to it again.  Driven those around me crazy because I talk about it incessantly until I actually go through with it.
  But guess what...I do it.
  Too many times in my Life I  have followed orders, obeyed.  Done the right thing according to what others have wanted.  Not this time.
  What drives me?  What is so different about my Life now?


   Travis and Naenah.

  Seriously, that is it.  If anything takes away from my time as a Mom and Wife, it better be a pretty damn good reason.  If I feel like its not doing those two any justice, I'm not doing it.
   My business is ran this way.  Yup, you read it right.  I LOVE being a Massage Therapist.  BUT, my family comes first.  If you can understand that, then I will make every effort in my being to make sure that your therapy session holds all the benefits and more.
  How now does this go along with a Life of Gratitude?  Each thing holds a reason, to learn, to observe, to practice Gratitude.  I'm only human, and I do indeed have a temper and an attitude.  But I will never be beyond Gratitude.
   Standing up for myself teaches me so much.
   I learned this time through that I'm worth my time, and if others can't understand that, then I'm not the person for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)