Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

 This week was the first full week of school. We started last Thursday, but this week was really the test. So, I thought that I would post these pictures in celebration of our first full week.
As well as photos of the things I'm thankful for...


 How can I even look at this one and not be thankful to be her Momma?
 My Life is measured by the smiles and giggles from these two.  The sounds makes my heart swell, with Happiness, but the Gratitude is always the underlying emotion.
I'm beyond Lucky, and I will continue to try and live everyday as Grateful as possible.

Other things I'm Grateful for this week:

My FB family.  When I need to be up lifted, they were there.  A candle to light the dark.

I got to talk to much of my family this week, that I needed too.

I'm Thankful for Massage Therapy, through it, I can help.  


How about you?  What do you have to be Thankful for this Thursday?  

Go ahead, I dare you, post it in the comments.  

Sending you LOVE, LIGHT, and BRIGHT BLESSINGS
Norms

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better then when your heart feels that full:) Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)