Sunday, May 27, 2012

When will we realize?

I watched a show this weekend where the parents were judging, and off-putting about their children's choices in their lives.
This stuff makes me really sad.  When are we going to learn?  Why can't we make the change to Grateful?  Don't get me wrong, there are things that I'm hard on my daughter about.  She's learning expectations, but there is a way to do it without killing her Light.
Not one day goes by that I'm not grateful for a chance to be part of her Life.  Her Life path is not for me to decide, change, organize.  I have to help her learn to use the tools to build her own Life.  Its hers to build, however way she wants.
I can honestly say I will be happy so long as she is happy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so important to help them find their way and yet blaze their own paths:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)