Saturday, May 19, 2012

Taking a minute


After Nae's bedtime routine, I caught Trav looking at her portraits in the Living room.  I asked him what he was looking at.  "Just the difference in her features, from 2yrs, to 3, then to 4.  Now she's 5 and she looks nothing like she did at four."
These statements, between husband and wife are the ones I will cross to the Summer lands being grateful and blessed to have.
My baby Sister is in town for a visit.  We spent the day shopping for school clothes for Nae yesterday.  We had a really fun time.
After Trav's statement, I find my mind flashing back to her first year of Life and then to the present and all that she is now.  Amazing.
And she just keeps growing.
And I am beyond Grateful to be a part of it and witness the magic of what Life really is about.

Love, Light and Bright Blessings,
Norms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, be nice. I would if I commented on your blog!! KTHANKSBYE. :)